Your privacy is very important to us. We want you to understand how we collect, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- The only information that we collect individually is basic user information that you provide when you elect to register or “sign up” to use the Virtual Consultant.
- We do not collect or track individual users responses to survey questions or have access to user survey reports.
- We will not share lists identifying individual users or shelter organizations that have registered to use the Virtual Consultant.
- We may report on site usage to funders, or collect aggregate information about responses, but would do so only without specifically identifying or making reference to individuals or individual organizations.
- We are committed to ensuring that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to the public.