The University of California Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program and the University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine Shelter Medicine Program have partnered to create Virtual Consultant: a free web-based tool that enables animal shelters to assess their everyday practices.
We help shelters protect animal health, support animal welfare, and save animals’ lives.
Easy to use
- Surveys by topic
- User friendly vocabulary
- Go at your own pace
- Save and come back later
- Personalized reports give resources to help make positive change
- Private: only you can see your responses
Free to use
- 100% free access for everyone
- Available to shelter staff and volunteers
- Available to shelter veterinarians and consultants
- Accessible 24/7
- Even when live consultants are trying to sleep